IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR
• Please note that late coming to school is not permitted.
• Students should come to the school in proper uniform.
- Do not send your ward to school if he/she is suffering from disease which is contagious in nature. Chronic illness must be reported to the class teacher with a copy of medical history.
- Please ensure that your ward re-attends classes after producing the fit certificate on recovery from prolonged/contagious illness.
- It is important that you attend the Parent-Teachers meeting and meet the teachers or the Principal whenever requested.
- Students are not allowed to bring costly items and undesirable amount of money to the school. Mobile phones should be deposited in the school office and collected after the school hours.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE T.T.V TEACHERS FOR PRIVATE TUITIONS.
- There is one general accidental insurance covering indoor or outdoor expenditure. Please make use of it.
- Please send your ward to school with proper hair cut and clipped nails.
- Please send your ward to school with personal mask and sanitizer and encourage him/her to follow all the COVID-19 protocols.
- School diary should be brought to the School everyday.